image Paying trading fees in DETO - Delta Exchange

For any queries, email us at [email protected]

Sign up &

Start trading in minutes

Already a user? Sign In

By clicking “Register” above, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.


May 25, 2023

Paying trading fees in DETO

DETO can be used for paying fees for trades on Delta Exchange. Please note that this feature is available only to verified users. If you have not yet completed your KYC, you can start the verification process here.

There are two other important aspects to paying trading fees in DETO

  1. The DETO that you pay as trading fees will be accepted at a price that is higher of the prevailing market price and the Minimum Support Price (MSP). MSP is currently set to $0.10.
  2. For a given trade, only 25% of the trading fees is paid in DETO. The remaining 75% of the trading fees will be paid in the appropriate currency. For example, lets consider a trade which incurs a trading fees of USDT 10. If you have enabled the option of paying trading fees in DETO, you will pay 7.5 USDT and the 2.5 USDT in DETO.

Users in VIP Level 1 or above will not be eligible for paying fees in DETO under MSP program.

Still can't find what you are looking for?

Submit a request